Single Patient Use Endo Cutter and Single Patient Use Endo Cutter Reload applies to the resection, transection and creation of anastomosis of tissues in abdominal, gynecological, paediatric, pulmonary and esophageal laparoscopic/endoscopic surgical procedures(except for central circulatory system).
GoldenStapler Endo Cutter releases 6 rows of staples when firing, and the cutting line is in the middle of them. Unequally stepped closed staple heights design provides blood supplying for sutured tissue and hemostasis for incisal edge, conforming to the principle of surgical suturing and hemostasis.
● Thin anvil, fixed to the cartridge reload, can be accessed through a narrow space below the tissue.
● Cartridge reload can be rotated in 45°at both left and right sides, adjusted to the appropriate angle to operate.
● Devices without scathing pre-holding force can be multi-used, such as grasping forceps.
● One endo cutter is equipped with various reloads, accommodating to different surgical positions.
● Using new cartridge reload each time.
● When firing, “工” shaped cutting knife is removed from near end to distal end. Closing, cutting, and stapling at the same time, ensuring uniform formation height of all staples of each row.
● Safety device prevents firing the empty cartridge reload.
● Specific cartridge reload is chosen for different tissue with different thickness which ranges from 0.6mm to 2.4mm, such as white one for transecting pulmonary, green one for transecting bronchus.
● Specific cartridge reload is chosen for different positions of same tissue, such as when cutting the stomach to make sleeve gastrectomy, green one for the gastric antrum, green or yellow one for the gastric body, and blue one for the gastric fundus.
Note: Selected by doctors based on the actual situation of patients.
The device application video shown here is not used as a surgical skill training guide. Doctors can treat differently in different procedures, according to the actual clinical situation, their own clinical experience and use preference,
Before using this demonstrative product, please carefully read the product Instructions for Use, indications and contraindications, check the integrity of all devices and accessories in the package, and use them correctly according to the Instructions for Use, to avoid adverse consequences.